Rock the Bells

Hey guys! I've been away for a bit. But I'm back with this fro out in all its glory and this super cool top!

A while ago I was featured on an Instagram account called @thefashionhook. The page features style lovers like you and I. It's a pretty cool community for outfit ideas and fashion recognition. Recently, they opened an online boutique called Premier Fash. After checking out their current selection, I immediately fell in love with this top! These bell sleeves give me joy! Check out the site and see if there's something for you there!












Rarely do I ever rock my fro on the blog! I must admit, I'm feeling it. It has finally grown to the length that I've been waiting patiently for. 


I think I'm close to the bottom left image...but still very close to the top right. 
The struggle is too real lolol!!

  xo
-Shari



Top: c/o Premier Fash
Denim: Loft
Sandals: Rainbow
Belt: Target
Purse: Made by Me!




Comments

  1. I keep seeing the bell sleeves but not sure how it would look on me! Love the denim on denim in different colors ... one of my favorite things to do and that clutch is giving me life right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts....?

Popular Posts