CITY SAFARI


It's a jungle out there!!!
We all know it and we fight everyday to make it through the work day! Sometimes we even fight with ourselves to be kind. Or to be true to who we really are. Take a few minutes and say something nice to yourself. Your own voice is the one you here every single day, 24 hours a day.  Wouldn't it be nice to hear some kind words. Maybe if we were more kind to ourselves, we could be more kind to others! 

Here's a few positive affirmations:
You can do this!
You look good today!
I am on point today!
I love the skin I'm in!
I have great (insert body part)
I'm good with people!
I'm a quick thinker!
I love my life right now!
I'm blessed!

and my personal fav...
I'm God's favorite daughter!

That was the hard part. The rest is easy. Watch how much easier it is to complete a difficult task or to get through a tough day when you have your own biggest supporter IN HOUSE! Take care of you, so that you can successfully take care of the ones you need to be there for.

Be blessed!
-Shari











Hat: Thrifted
Earrings: Macy's
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Romper: MadRag
Shoes: GoJane
Anorak: Loft
Bag: Gucci




Comments

Popular Posts