casual lace

Hey there fashion friends! The happiest of hump days to you!
If the term "easy breezy" was an actual outfit, this is what it would look like.
This look can get you over the mid week hump in style or through some weekend chores like a boss!

I got this skirt from my friends at Redefine Style Studio in Milford, Ct. It is sooooo luxurious..
I feel like such a lady in it, which is always a good thing; seeing as on how I'm a girl and all lol.
Anyhow, I paired it with one of my latest obsessions! When I purchased this sweater, I bought 4 colors at the same time.. A bit much, maybe. But I've never had one second of buyers remorse since buying them.

As time goes on, you will see the other colors pop up on the blog.


  xo
-Shari

Top: H&M
Skirt: c/o Redefine Style Studio
Shoes: Marshall's
Belt: Target
Sunnies: Miu Miu



















Comments

  1. Anonymous8:34 PM

    My name is Sheree Hairston, and I am currently the head of Public Relations for the online boutique, Trixi's Closet. Here at Trixi's Closet, we are huge fans of your craft, and admire the work you do! We are doing big things here including launching a new T-shirt collection, and continuing to sell trending fashion pieces. These trending pieces includes hats, jewelry, and dresses. Here's a little bit about us.. Trixi’s Closet is a new, trending, chic, online boutique focused on providing urban accessories for the bosses. Trixi’s Closet was founded by two young women, Tia J and Ashley M. When Tia wanted to wean herself from excessive shopping, she had the idea to start shopping for other people and to make money while doing so. She pitched the idea to Ashley, who was thrilled and believed in her vision, so together they formed the partnership to bring Trixi’s Closet to life. Trixi’s Closet captures trending pieces and sells them in an affordable way to enhance any look. Both girls are confident that accessorizing your looks with a go getter attitude are sure to gain positive reception worldwide. Again, we are doing big things and would love to be featured on your blog.
    Let me know your thoughts.
    Please feel free to check us out at www.shoptrixiscloset.com or on Instagram @trixiscloset.
    Warmest regards,
    Sheree Hairston
    Here at Trixi's Closet we wish you nothing, but success! Hope to hear from you soon!
    My email is shairston09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts....?

Popular Posts