WESTMINSTER NAVY

Never heard of Westminster Navy?  Well it's a color..I just made it up! 
Just a silly Monday fashion joke.. I was able to snag some quick pics last week during my Spring break trip to Maryland. I absolutely fell in love with this green phone both, so it was imperative that brunch be put on hold to snag some photos.. My poor hubby.  He's a blogger spouse. 

You know the kind, always having a camera strapped around his neck. It's so bad now that even when I'm not thinking about it, he is! Laughing out Loud..Gotta love a supportive spouse.  It's a blessing from on high.  Which is why in return I watched (enthusiastically,I might add) a whole ESPN special on Shaq and Penny Hardaway... 

It's all about give and take!













xo
-Shari




   
                      Aldo   

                   Asos 

                Similar
                   F21


                Rue 21


                Similar
               Top Shop




Comments

Popular Posts