Pages

Friday

Use The Force


Be it your girdle or your will power, 
sometimes you have to use the force within you to get 
to your goal!
All jokes aside, it's been a really rough week for me. 
I've been fighting a cold that won't quit. But April vacation is 
on the other side of this weekend! 
So, tell your neighbor "I feel my healing comin on"
As I mentioned a few post ago, chokers are what's happening again.
The 90's trend is back in a major way so run out and grab you one 
before fashion moves on to the next era!


Jacket: F21
Tee: Walmart
Jeans: Vintage
Shoes: Asos
Choker:Vintage






     

As seen on Malia Obama



 She definitely a fan of the style!


This is super cute!! I'll be trying this asap!

                                     

-Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts....?