Sub-Urban

Hey fashion friends!

I had the chance to hang out downtown Westminster, MD. over this last week.  It was so cool to walk around the quaint little town. I'm a huge fan of the arts in all forms! Theatre was actually my major in college. Long story, we'll talk about that another time. When I saw this retro marquee, I had to stop and snap a few pics.


A little about the Carroll Arts Center:

The creation of the Carroll Arts Center was the result of a partnership between the City of Westminster, Carroll County Recreation & Parks Department and the Arts Council. Together we purchased and renovated the 1937 movie theatre on Main Street. It’s one of only two art deco structures in this county…the other being East Middle School. The original 850-seat Carroll Theatre opened on Thanksgiving Day in 1937 and was “the” place to go. The renovated facility opened in April of 2003 with 263 seats as well as space devoted to galleries, classrooms and visitor amenities. The building is now owned by the City of Westminster and leased to the Arts Council for $1 per year.




I've looking for the perfect spring case for my iPhone.


I decided on Marigold, a color from Apple's latest line.





Current Mood:
Believer by Emily King 
(Click her name for tour dates)








xoxo
-Shari

Comments

Popular Posts