Olive Heels and Chill

 What's up fashion friends?!

It's been a few days..my apologies. I've been under the weather.
But!! I'm back and I must say the dreary weather has inspired my to 
keep my blogging indoors. I'm okay with it, I hope you are too.

I wanted to post something a little more simple today.
I know most bloggers keep it way fancy, but listen Linda...
Sometimes, you just need a pair of skinnies and a tee.
Heels fix a multitude of Plain Jane-ness, so I added these 
cute heels I scored a while back on a GoJane haul.

Green being one of my favorite colors, I decided to 
give olive pumps some love on this post.



Lusting over these Gucci Mary Jane's.



Really digging these Gianvito Rossi suede & plexi pumps.




Current trend alert! Fringe is here to stay.


Have a blessed one
xo
-Shari


Comments

Popular Posts