The Softest Dress

Have you ever worn something and you instantly said.."...oh yeah"
This is definitely and oh yeah moment. The glamour of an old Hollywood movie meets the comfort of a house coat. Add to that, I feel like my trouble spots took the day off. Can we say winning?

((((WINNING!!))))

One thing I always talk about with you guys is versatility. I've seen this dress styled a few ways. To keep it 100% BridgeParker..I paired it with my favorite Loft textured sweats. I have a mild obsession with them that may or may not need to be discussed with a professional. I technically wear these pants every week to work. I hope you guys don't mind me repeating them here.

After all..this is a real-life style journal.

The dress is from Shabby Apple.
When they reached out to me I was hesitant, because like most of us girls I have my go to shops & brands. After wearing it, I'm a believer! I wouldn't share something with you guys that I didn't love. 
And I love this dress.








Dress: Shabby Apple
Pants: Loft
Necklaces & Bracelet: Re.Define
Shoes: Asos
Charm Bracelet: Lane Bryant
Rug: Marshalls


xoxoxo
Shari



Comments

Popular Posts