Paisley and Bows

(In my best Erykah Badu voice)

~Hello Hello Hey Hello Hello~
~Hello Hello Hey Hello Hello~

     Whats up my Darlings?!  If you have followed this blog for a while, you know one of my favorite stores is Loft.  That's just a fact.  I worked there for several years in management before changing careers.  I fell in love with the brands style aesthetic and the craftsmanship of the pieces.  This is no way a commercial for Loft, merely a statement of my admiration. ;-)

     Long story short, I paired these pants and blouse from Loft with this mustard H&M sweater and magic happened. It's a pulled together look that I would wear to work or a creative meeting.  Add this fancy little thrifted clutch, pull the sweater off and you have a dinner look!

Who doesn't love a two-fer?





Earrings and Clutch: Thrifted
Sweater and Rings: H&M
Blouse and Pants: Loft
Shoes: Go Jane

-Shari


Comments

Popular Posts