Off The Shoulder

Hey my loves!
Have you ever seen the meme that says
Thursday, Friday, Blink, Monday??
Well, I challenge you all to have a productive and joy filled day.
Don't let your days get away from you, We can never get them back!
Do something, if only one thing that makes you happy.
Do something for someone else.
Just be in the moment!


Maybe it's the church stairs I'm sitting on in this photo..
But that's my sermon for the day.

Scored this top at H&M during a really amazing sale recently. 
I have only ever worn one other off the shoulder top.
I gotta say, I really love the way it feels super feminine and flirty.
I'll be adding it to the list of things that bring me to a happy place!

Stay Blessed Fashion Friends..
-Shari












Top: H&M


Shoes: Asos

Comments

Popular Posts