geometrics..

This top is luxurious! The way it feels, you would think I spent a weeks pay on it..seriously.
But I was lucky and smart enough not to.
I scored it online at Loft during an amazing sale.

As for the So Kates.. No such sale was found. I have never been lucky enough to find these shoes on sale. If any of you fellow shoe lovers out there find them on sale PLEASE share the wealth.
I promise I will do the same.

xo
-bridgeparker









..ps, I made the longer necklace



Top: Loft
Skinnies: Calvin Klein 
Stilts: Christian Louboutin So Kate 120mm
Bag: Vintage Dooney & Burke

Similar tops:

           Equipment                         Loft
        Shop it  Here                      Shop it Here



Similar pants:


          Calvin Klein                            H&M
    

            Shop it Here                        Shop it Here



Similar Shoes:


                Christian Louboutin                   



                      Shop it Here 



              Christian Louboutin  
                                                       
                         Shop it Here

Comments

Popular Posts