Pages

Friday

InstaFashion


Hey Fashion Friends!
Here's a recap of my week in fashion 
on InstaGram.


I fell head over heels for this Nicole Miller duster coat.
Vintage Find


I had this lime/yellow pencil skirt made several years back.
I initially paired it with black so this time i wanted to make it light and airy with a pastel mix.


This blue shirt dress is actually sleepwear from Target!
The tutu is something I had made for a fashion show that I styled last two years ago.
I couldn't part with it, so now it's apart of my archives!


Target strikes again with this Peter Pilotto dress!
Paired with a vintage pill box clutch and cobalt & black colorblock pumps


Happy Memorial Day!! 
Ok, here's a trend I was Terrified to try in public!
____CROP TOP____
By no means do I have a six, four, or two pack.. But i must say this outfit worked.
Confidence is our best feature Girls!


Holy Print Mix Cat Woman!!
All I can say about this is fun, fun, fun.
Loving my GoJane shoes!
Hate having to tell people they are not Valentino hehehe!
maybe next year..


Till Next week My Loves!!!

1 comment:

  1. All i have to say Fly on a dime all the time! Keep the fashion inspiration coming!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts....?