The 4 yr old in me! (animal print)

Hey there folks! This outfit definitely showcases my inner 4 yr old. I love and live for a tutu! I hope you all are inspired and entertained by this look. The funny thing is I would actually wear this out.
I had this tutu made by a local designer Janelle Gordon for a friend of mines fashion show that I styled.
It was originally worn by Adara. I featured her two weeks ago in the inspiration post. I'll post a pic of her below in action at the Apome Clothing fashion show.

Would you wear a tutu as a full grown woman? Apparently, I would (hehe)








Cardigan/Cords: Loft
Tutu: Janelle Gordon
Shoes: Charles Jourdan
Watch: MK 

Comments

  1. I have always wanted a tutu. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:22 AM

    http://www.jfearon.com/2013/02/08/tutu-for-the-grown-sexy/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing wrong with letting that inner 4 year old out :) you look great! p.s. congrats on the engagement!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is super cute, I wish CT were more fashion forward so we could pull off these looks in everyday life without getting weird looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies!!! I love playing dress up, always have. It's my inner Carrie Bradshaw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:54 PM

    You are so cute in that tutu rockin it,Aliyah P.S. I want a tutu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts....?

Popular Posts