Peplum and Leather

Welcome back Bridgies!!
So apparently the storm was worse than I expected..
I was without power for about six days.
If I never smell another candle or see that glow across my ceiling again, I'd be just fine!
I will definitely be planning for next years hurricane season in advance.
Emergency kits are essential...even for us fashionistas.
 Things I wish I had...

-LED Flashlights
-A Radio (battery operated)
-A $50 food gift card ie: Subway or Stop & Shop
-A Generator

Just to name a few things..
What would you recommend for times like these?


About my look:
Jacket: Sears (Covington)
Pants: Strawberries
Peplum Top: Marshalls
Necklace: Target
Shoes: Bakers 









Comments

  1. I really need to get out and shop with you! You find such great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should definitely plan it! But I have a feeling we would be too exhausted after lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts....?

Popular Posts