Gone but not forgotten

It has been so long my friends!!! But trust assured I have not forgotten about you! I'll be by all of your blogs ASAP to see what I've missed. I'm sure you've been bringing some unique and inspirational ideas to the table. As for my subscribers who don't blog but keep up with several blogs including Bridge Parker, I have some new and exciting things to share!! New vintage pieces and more everyday wear also. Thanks so much for staying connected with this blog!

Lots of Love
Shari


Jacket- Thrifted
Denim shirt- Target
Denim shorts- Loft
Shoes- Nine West
Belt- Strawberries
Earrings- Pay Half

Comments

  1. GIRL!!!! I am LOVING this look! I love how you paired that jacket with the denim! I may have to try a remix!

    7eventh Letter
    http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! It was a gooood day at the S.A. lol and I wld love to see how you remix it! I've seen your remixes....that wld be an honor :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts....?

Popular Posts