Emotional Dressing


Some times you feel like a match/ Sometimes you don't.I feel as tho dressing to your emotions vs dressing to your knowledge allows you to have more fun and be more expressive. I love playing dress up; don't we all?
These two outfits showcase the difference between the two approaches. I tend to lean towards the outfit on the left. How do you generally style yourself?


I know the brown Shoes are Boutique 9.....But the others must had landed from another planet! They are coo coo cachew! So on that note, Sweet dreams my lovelies!

Comments

  1. i love the jacket!

    xoxo L
    http://lovethelifeyoulivecherie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I'll be looking for something like it in my local vintage shoppes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts....?

Popular Posts